1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Xi dwejjaq member
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
I would love to go but I have had enough ear bending from my ex and other females about bikes to last a life time...;););)
I can manage quite well without them...:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I would love to go but I have had enough ear bending from my ex and other females about bikes to last a life time...;););)
I can manage quite well without them...:D:D:D
try your luck with another one a nice well to do widow woman of few words with huge breast's :cool: or any one of them at all who will let you . have you any convents near you ride in on the dominator with a sheep skin waist coat and a couple of horns teg screwed on to the sides of your piss pot and grab a young nun and throw her over the tank and ride off home with her proper Viking style . you might have a job talking her into getting it on though and she will expect you to say the rosary with her every night and take her to mass every sunday on the back of the cx :toothy10:

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
grab a young nun and throw her over the tank and ride off home with her proper Viking style.
There is a field full of nice young sheep at the bottom of my garden , I can just sneak through a hole in my fence and have my wicked way with them when it gets dark...:D:D:D
Dont even have to buy them dinner, just have to try and catch one......:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Best thing about it is when I,m finished, I can cut a leg off and throw it in the oven with a bit of rosemary, garlic and roast some spuds ...:thumbup:

·
Xi dwejjaq member
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AT at World's Largest All Female Biker Meet, 16th July 2017, Lynne's Raven Cafe.

Here we see shapely attendee No:1074, a black Africa Twin, at the World's Largest All Female Biker Meet, Lynne's Raven Cafe, 16th July 2017.

One thousand, one hundred and thirty two women arrived on their own motorcycles, and in doing so raised charitable donations for the Air Ambulance and Blood Bikes.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Re: AT at World's Largest All Female Biker Meet, 16th July 2017, Lynne's Raven Cafe.

Also happening at the weekend - the worlds largest gathering of grey haired ol' farts and their Firestorms!

First to arrive...

Then it snowballed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts