Well?! Anyone going?

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Sat the 1st or Bank Holiday Monday ?

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
I live there..... so yes I'll be there helping out on the SERV stand in the centre of town. come on by....

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Hastings is lovely place.... if anyone has a pillion space and is happy and able to take a passenger please.... I'd be grateful of a day out biking? :D:blob7:

If not I'll go by car. Which day are we talking about - Sat, Sun or Mon???

:sunny:

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
Hastings is lovely place.... You are kidding!!!!!!!!!!

If not I'll go by car. Which day are we talking about - Sat, Sun or Mon??? its on the Bank holiday monday, however I would avoid taking the car as the sheer volume of bikes and lack of parking will ruin your day. trust me.....

get a lift if you can.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
get a lift if you can.
Thanks Sean, I trust what you are saying .... I would prefer a lift if I can from somebody - keeping my fingers crossed. :D

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
If this is Monday, I might be able to nip along for a while...I'll be in Eastbourne looking after my mum.....

I assume it is Monday....:confused:

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
12.00pm Just had a call from Cabby in Eastbourne ( he's not online down there ). Message is, he's on his way to Hastings. If anyone is looking out he'll be wearing rain chaps & singing YMCA ! :)

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Didn't appear to be anyone going from my neck of the woods and I'm not on top form today.... so I shall give it a miss. Hope those of you that do go have a good day.:thumbright: :sunny:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts