Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a ride on Sunday 29th of July
I will have the day of for a change so deb and i decided to go for a ride. Few years back we found this little pub called "The Black Rabbit" in Arundel.Food was good and location lovely.If the rains should stop any time soon:rolleyes: we will go for a nice ride down there have a bite to eat and than make our way back:cool::cool:
So,anyone joining us??:D:D

·
Registered
153 Posts
Unusually, it looks like I'll be free that day as well. Providing nothing gets in the way I'll come along.

·
Registered
44 Posts
would love to come, but i have the joys of the annual stock take to keep me happy!!, if for any reason we have finished i will join in too, probably only able to let you know on the eve of sat 28th. I would set fire to the stock in an attempt to speed up the counting process, but we got flooded last week, and much of it is to wet to light..............ho hum

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
:( FAMILLY DUTYS CALL:(

mebbie some other time

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok deb and i will be at Rykas at around 10am and set of just after for a nice slow ride down to the coast along the back roads.Have lunch near Arundel Castle and than make our way back home.Anyone wellcome to join us.:D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts