Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
id give him a community medal, should be more people like him out there, the lil toerags are getting the upper hand, nowt wrong with giving the scumbags of this world a clip round the ear to let them know that society as a whole will not accept the behaviour of the small minority of scumbags that are ruining our country, lets get the polaticians next, send big man into parliment and throw out some of the useless numptys that are ruining the country from the top down

im on a roll today, been on my soap box all day, haha:joker:

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
This saddens me :-( someone appears to fare dodge, and act in a socially irresponsible manner in the community. A member of public steps in and takes social responsibility.
The family of the social misfit blame anything except the social misfit and someone involves the police.
I hope there is a jury trial and I would like to sit on the jury.

·
Registered
352 Posts
free the big man :thumbup:

society would'nt be in such a mess if this fecked up nanny state started sorting out it's house! :D
too many doogooders and i bet the scrote got legal aid/or a solicitor on a no fee basis jobby claiming compensation.

big man will probably need a day off work and pay for his own solicitor to fight an assault charge!

what happened to common sense in this goddamnit country?
having a bad day.....:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts