Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am busy writing a book on off-road rider courses (all Honda makes) through a few African countries. If you have any past experience travelling Africa or some wild and remote areas, please send your story or stories for possible inclusion together with photographs. Preference will be given to articles accompanied by quality slides or digital photos, which must be minimum 300dpi and backed up by transparencies. Acknowledgements will be credited where material is used and you can send in as many articles as you like. Please ask for a waiver form before submitting, including address details of where to send your material. Please do not send articles and photos via email.

Hopefully, this book will also land up at the Royal Geographic Soceity! Any gripes on bikes are also welcome, because then I can inform Honda where improvements can be made.

I am about to leave on a 4-country trip from Johannesburg on a Vara and will be writing articles for Dreams Magazine. Anyone interested in joining me for an adventure?

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
What country's are you going to???
Been to a few Southern African Country's Myself.Mainly back packing:D:D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LV...............I am going in 2 stages. 1st to Swaziland, Mozambique, Malawi, Tanzania & Rwanda (1st led) then Burundi, Zambia, DRC, Angola, Namibia and back to Joburg.:D

Eyetee...............thanks, will do

1 - 4 of 4 Posts