Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there guys!

For all of you Africa Twin lovers, check out our new website and see how these 5 AT's usually ride in Portugal!

www.emazimute.com

1235488_702283523119320_900606182_n.jpg

After more the 10k of visitors to our blog, and a youtube channel in wich one of our videos has more then 30k of visualizations, it was time to move up to a fresher face with a website.

Give us feedback if you enjoy our videos, photos and reports!

Cheers!

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Hi Gabe

Hope you are all well

I will look at this tonight when I get home

Regs

Paul

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Hi Gabe

Things are good here too

We did the Pyrenees again but much colder and wetter due to the snow and rain

Ride report here

http://www.adventurebikerider.com/f...ees-2013-spanish-cornering-skills-school.html

We must come over some time and ride with you in Portugal - it looks great

Next year we plan to look at the HardAlpiTour in Italy or we might see you there - teams of 3 minimum 550kms in 24hrs !! All above 2000mts offroad

I just had a sneak peak at the home page site and it looks great - work laptop too slow to load the pages

Paul

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Lovin' this so far Gabe - just spent hours looking at the photos and starting to look at the reports

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lovin' this so far Gabe - just spent hours looking at the photos and starting to look at the reports
Man, thanks so much for that kind of feedback... it really makes me a happy guy. i'm sorry for the lack of the portuguese/english translation, but maybe you can use google translator... we should get that fixed =)

Harsh weather you got there on you pyrenees trip... and with those tires, big big cojones there hehe

Loved the motocamping!

About that HardAlpiTour, that looks interesting to me, but this year i have a big big project i'm getting into, i don't think i've talked about it over here yet...

1273084_702225136458492_1159738945_o.jpg

You can click over here to get some more information:

Dakar Desert Challenge - A grande aventura africana

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Cheers Gabe

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Brilliant, went through most of it last night :thumbup:
Thanks for posting, very jealous now :D

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
And so you should be, AT's in their natural environment, well done :thumbup:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)

This weekend was held in Almeirim, Portugal, the first R3 - RUMO RALLY RAID, a rally filled with roadbook navigation, organized by the experienced Luís Lourenço, which for those unfamiliar is the adventurer that has just came from a very long trip in the south america in his Africa Twin, having also lots of experience in Africa and so on.

This was a test event to see how they ran things, the organization, roadbooks ... and everything was beyond perfect. Roadbook millimetrically well taken, using directions in degrees for confirmation so that we could follow the correct path, starting and finishing controls scattered around the stage, riders starting starting apart from each other every minute ... fabulous. Saturday was 217 kms long stage, on Sunday a more technical stage of 80 kms.

Full report and an awesome video in our website, emAzimute

REPORT - R3 RUMO RALLY RAID

I would also like to specially thank our "film maker" friend Mário Bock (Mário Bock) for a great video!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts