Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mate having problems finding a clutch Cable for his XBR500.

Wemoto have none.

Neither does CMS in Holland.

David Silver will not get them in store for Another four months. (if ever...)

Anyone on the forum knows were I can get a Cable?

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I considered buying one I had a friend selling a real tidy one in light blue only 20000 odd miles done . but I cant remember why not . its one of the bikes I regret not buying the same bloke had Yamaha xt225 serow another time white and green only 1000 miles done 1000 euro . almost brand new time warp minimalist frugal little bike . but I remember doing a lot of research on the xbr the time and the only think owners or previous owners said that was negative about them was its getting hard to find second hand parts for them .

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I was thinking about getting one last year but some crazy Irish fella convinced me not to and to get a NTV 650 instead :D:D:D
you done the right thing :D given the choice between the 2 I would take the ntv650 in fact its a more practical bike that a transalp 600 the only things the transalp have over it is no fuel pump more comfortable riding position and a bit more potential for acting the eegit on gravel tracks pretending to be an adventure rider if if you are still in your own parish :lol: the ntv is shaft drive has tubeless tyres can be plugged on the side of the road in the dark and rain if you have the equipment and the inclination to do so . the rims don't rot and the out put shaft don't get chewed up . I would have another ntv in a heartbeat I probably will have another one some time with the help of God . the song goes " oh lord wont you buy me a Mercedes-bens " I would sooner an ntv meself . im on the scotch and cola tonight seeing as its Christmas time and all its doing me good we picked up a head cold kinda bug hear blocked up sinus ringing ears sore joints very weak sore trout :lol: the ****ing lot . coming better now looking forward to the first spin of the new year I was last out on the 23rd it was nippy enough I was glad to be home by 3 pm I passed a Deauville like a rocket and he caught up with me later and took the left turn while I was trying to make a right turn on to a busy main road near a city cars and cars and cars full of Christmas gear turkeys drink clothes I pads you name it . a squad car pulled up behind me I thought he was going to nab me for pretending to be Stanley Woods :toothy9: still better to get a little cold on a bike that lose yer mind with cabin fever .

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
I need new tyres for the NTV already ,that and an oil change and I am good to go ,might get a louder pot for it after my other bike is sorted. :thumbup:
Gonna be busy with having to get jnrs bike ready for the summer. Thank feck Danish sick pay pays well :D:D:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts