Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
XL 1000 Varadero PRICE REDUCTION

Despite pleading for a 10 x 10 workshop which would have enabled me to put the AT away for the summer I ended up with Hansel and Gretel''s ruddy summer house in my garden so one of the bikes has to go.....the garage is just too small for both anymore and I've just been informed there may be a house move in the offing too :rolleyes:

Silver/Grey reg April 2008. Came with the summer pack heated grips, centre stand, top box and panniers. Bike has been sorned since beginning of October '09 but wil be taxed this weekend for the summer.

Pictures were taken last Sunday as she had just come from under wraps so was a little dusty but has cleaned up just fine. Bike has stood with trickle charge and started first time.

She's in v good condition and has 15773 on the clock. This is mostly commuter mileage and a month in Canada touring last year hence the decals...

Has a BAGSTER tank cover and crash bars which will come with the bike. Bike has full dealer servicing and I have a set of Honda front discs waiting for me that I got before the warranty expired just in case ! Panniers are in the loft. Good condition with a few marks from travelling but nothing major. They were bubble wrapped and treated as fragile on the plane to/from Canada.

Hopefully the pic link will work. Price now £5000 o.n.o. PM me if you're interested or call me on 07946 351092.

Regards

Andy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts