Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mistakenly bought a tank, it was described as fitting an XT600 Yam, it doesn't - Its an Acerbis Tank and has 1835 stamped underneath, 18L twin taps, and it was described as fitting as a Honda XL600 - though I'm not sure what year, I think 88 ish. Here's a pic - the one I have is in black - and is no good to me - I have many Hondas but not an XL 600. So want rid for a price, but not sure what it's worth to anyone or they can identify the model it fits. Can't figure out how to attach a pic, so here is a link AIA - Alteisentreiber IG Austria • Thema anzeigen - Acerbistank 1835 18l

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
if you have no luck hear you could try advrider.com just join the priesthood for a couple of years first and get your sense of humour gland removed of them bible bashing Murican modarators will ban you in a heartbeat the soppy ***** :D or the utterly boring content will make you want to kill yourself . but if you post pictures of your bike in front of a insert your own hear ....... ****ing stupid place to take a photo of your bike you might be ok . :rolleyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts