Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!! View attachment 5779

View attachment 5780

as can be seen in pics i have a project that will never be finished by me so time to move it on.
two of:- frames,engines(not shown,in shed),sets of wheels. two tanks one set of body work.
brand new back tire,good front tire(23") loads of odd and ends electrics and nuts and bolts.
one good set of MPH clocks.
if anyone is interested/needs more pics please PM me and when the rain stops i will do more.
price? £450 or will swap for a perfect set of T/A600 wheels and tires!
does have V5 also on S.O.R.N now

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi there i also have a xl project but she is moted and taxed so its ongoing is there any bits u need as i have lots of spares for mine including good engine thanks robert

·
Registered
149 Posts
View attachment 5779

View attachment 5780

as can be seen in pics i have a project that will never be finished by me so time to move it on.
two of:- frames,engines(not shown,in shed),sets of wheels. two tanks one set of body work.
brand new back tire,good front tire(23") loads of odd and ends electrics and nuts and bolts.
one good set of MPH clocks.
if anyone is interested/needs more pics please PM me and when the rain stops i will do more.
price? £450 or will swap for a perfect set of T/A600 wheels and tires!
does have V5 also on S.O.R.N now
Dont know if the pm has worked so
Hi, shopping list can i have prices please

Clocks
chain guide
chain guard
Back wire run (under the rear mudguard)
Inner mudguard (black plastic under the seat)
decompression cable
tool box
Brian

·
Registered
106 Posts
I would so like to buy the bikes etc from you but Dorset to Durham tend to rule it out! :(

Get them rebuilt, you know you want to really! :thumbup:

·
Registered
106 Posts
no money! plenty of time,but they got to go. come down and make a weekend of it?
Well we do have relations near Exeter, so I guess it isn't totally out of the question... but then the gf would realise I'd just bought the bikes and hadn't had them in the garage for years!!! :D

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not sold yet but Nick is very interested in them. only one has a logbook as i dont think the other has ever been registered.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Hi,

I'm interested in the bikes, as long as there are enough bits to get one whole bike going. Please PM me with phone number, as I'm way up north and collection would need a bit of organising.

Thanks,

Tim.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all, i have an 1980 XL 250 S - all lights /indicators and horn work, taxed and mot till Aug 2011, comes with full new gasket set / exhaust seals and new front brake shoes, registration doc's. / starts and runs fine. I would sell for a reasonable offer, or swap XR 250 / 400 can send pics if required
mobile 0779-198-1404

1 - 13 of 13 Posts