Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Red Blooded Biker
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the latest edition of Classic Motorcycle Mechanics magazine there's a rather nice XL250SA that's been restored...it even has a battery compartment cover, something which has been an elusive item for quite a few people who would enjoy seeing their own machines being completed. As far as I can see, the only non-standard item that I can make note of is the kickstarter & the fact that the shocks are on upside down.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
In the latest edition of Classic Motorcycle Mechanics magazine there's a rather nice XL250SA that's been restored...it even has a battery compartment cover, something which has been an elusive item for quite a few people who would enjoy seeing their own machines being completed. As far as I can see, the only non-standard item that I can make note of is the kickstarter & the fact that the shocks are on upside down.
and the exhaust!

CMM is always a good read one of only two bike mags i buy now,the other being TBM.

·
Red Blooded Biker
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did notice the exhaust was not standard, but I thought it was too obvious to make a comment...obvious to me but maybe not to people who don't know the bike. I sold my SA version to someone who wanted to use it as a commuter bike. When I explained to him that it was mainly for greenlaning, he asked what this was...:(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts