Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:
Recently my XL stopped in the city and I let her in the mechanic, he told me that the CDI was broken,found ine in Ebay, but this was not the problem, then, he asked me for a pick-up, buy one in Ebay, and now the bike starts, but doesn´t revs up normally, with low power. I´m angry with the mechanic. The bike has been there more than two months, he has a lot of work, and he don´t know how to solve it, so finally I decided to take her home.
I wonder if the pick-up is bad installed, or not correctly fitted, Is there any kind of regulation in this part?? I only have seen it installed in photos.

...if anyone has an idea of what can be checked, I´ll be very pleased with him

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello again:

Finally the CDI is KO, don´t know if the stator or the regulator is breaking the CDI. When the mechanic asked me for a CDI I buyed one in ebay. Now I have the bike and trying to repair by myself, but both CDI are KO. I test them with a multimeter measuring the ohms between the terminal, as is specified in the reparations manual. some pins that have to give some hundred of ohms give no continuity.
Anybody know where to buy one?? David Silver is out of stock and have not found another one in ebay. This should be shipped to Spain...

Is there any other bike that it´s CDI can fit in the XL600LM??

I´d appreciate any idea...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Is there any other bike that it´s CDI can fit in the XL600LM??

I´d appreciate any idea...
David Silver Spares - XL600LMF CDI unit
Type
Genuine Part
Part No
30410MK5003

Price
£59.00
Approx
€ 71.46 | $ 86.17
¥ 7859.05

Quantity

Stock
1 in stock - Usually ships in 48 hours

bought one for mine a while back , Gen honda part , works like a dream :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts