Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, i was wondering these days, what can happen if I don’t change the head bearing? I think that the bearings need replacement because when I make for example a full right turn it feels like something is holding the steering handle. I am a bit lazy and I don’t want to change them because I’ve got a lot of work to do to get to the head bearings. So , what can go wrong ?

Cheers.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Hi guys, i was wondering these days, what can happen if I don’t change the head bearing? I think that the bearings need replacement because when I make for example a full right turn it feels like something is holding the steering handle. I am a bit lazy and I don’t want to change them because I’ve got a lot of work to do to get to the head bearings. So , what can go wrong ?

Cheers.
Its a safety issue - Don't be lazy change them, best to remember its not only your safety its other peoples as well. ---- Chris

·
Registered
1,430 Posts

Cheers.
Bearing failure = steering issue = less likely to avoid accident / take corner = shorter life

Your Call :rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts