Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been having a look in the shed and there's stuff here I'm never going to use as my last Xl has gone.
IMG_0977_zpsd42e2a70.jpg

IMG_0978_zps88001d27.jpg

IMG_0979_zps5648dfe5.jpg

IMG_0982_zps9c89dc67.jpg
Most of this is xl250s
IMG_0980_zps068fdcf7.jpg

IMG_0981_zpsa5b26b49.jpg
Wheels, forks, and swing arm are 500s.
IMG_0983_zps7d0038bc.jpg

IMG_0984_zps0fa3a9ea.jpg

and some of each here.

I want it out of the way so if you see something you want let me know. I don't want to be sending bits everywhere so if you see something come get it or it'll go in a lump to the scrappy.
Sick of moving it around.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Cattleclan,, i just posted a thread in the xl bit,,im looking for a 23 inch tyre a 18 inch tyre id n=maybe interested in the wheel too , but am really looking for a front end, with a 21 inch wheel/tyre on it,, have a look at my post please... thanks, john..an would ye semd it to scotland my any chance... or where are you.? thanks.. john

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm looking for a rear wheel with a drum brake for a dominator crosser conversion
could you compare it with your own .and let me know the outcome
might even do a swinging arm swap since you have one

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
John.
I might have a dominator front end, i'll check later. No 23" tyres sorry.

Nortchul
Swing arm is a twin shock model, (xl500s) so you'll have some fun getting the shocks sorted although it has been done. If you went that way I have the comp brake plate, sprocket carrier and wheel spindle with all the spacers.
The dominator swing arm is i little narrower than the xl but there's scope to trim the xl spacers to get it in. You'd have to watch the sprocket alignment carefully.

·
Registered
19 Posts
swinging arm swop might be a step too far, what do you want for wheel and all the other bits?
next problem is I'm stuck in the middle of the north sea for another 3 weeks, and live just outside Belfast

1 - 8 of 8 Posts