Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Honda Transalp 650 Bj. 2004 Suspension AT RD04 and some other Mods
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have two sets of fairings to sell:

Front fairing compl. white colour and one in blue.
front Lamp
compl. Speedo
Windshield original and longer version.

and some other parts feel free to ask.

The bike will get a new rally front and so all the things i can give away.

The parts are located in Germany and i want to give them in good hands :)

·
Registered
9 Posts

front Lamp
compl. Speedo

View attachment 166309

front Lamp
compl. Speedo

View attachment 166309

Hi. I am chasing a complete fairing with speedo and brackets. I purchased the bike as a naked look, and want to go back to standard. I am in Tasmania Australia and i"m willing to pay any freight charges etc...Thank you , Neil.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ich jage auch einen vorderen Kotflügel.
[/ZITAT]
Hello i have a fairing set in blue ... And i think the front frame will be there too... My bike is still at the shop for customizing. And i already have one who is looking for a set too. If you have a bit time ...and let me have a look what i have And what i can offer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thank you for getting back to me. The blue set would be great, as my bike is blue. Please let me know what you have when you can. No rush. Regards, Neil.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hallo, ich habe ein blaues links...rechts...mit Signallicht...und das Mittelteil. Das kann dir gehören. Ugandarider interessiert sich für das weiße Zeug.
Problem ist das gleiche wie bei Ihnen .... Versand. Wenn Sie möchten, können Sie nach Transport Deutschland - Tasmanien suchen. Ich kenne die Steuer nicht, um Sachen nach Down Under zu bringen. Ich schicke Teile in die USA und das war ziemlich teuer.

Freundliche Grüße
Kay

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thank you for your reply. I will need to get a quote for shipping. I would need to know the dimensions of the box/package and weight. I really appreciate this offer, as I have been looking to fix my bike for a long time. Any parts you can supply would be great. Thank you, Neil.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will check. It is only a approximately info cause.i.dont know how much will be in the package. I give you the info today.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hallo hier, was ich denke, brauchen wir. 60*60*120 cm und 10kg sollten passen. Es hängt davon ab, wie viel Platz für die Teile benötigt wird, die ich jetzt nicht kenne. Wenn der andere den Hilfsrahmen oder den Tacho oder Scheinwerfer nicht will, kann ich ihn dir anbieten und er braucht Platz.
nur die Kunststoffe können in eine etwas kleinere Schachtel verpackt werden.
das Gewicht kann dann etwas höher sein. Please tell me what conditions you found.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hallo hier, was ich denke, brauchen wir. 60*60*120 cm und 10kg sollten passen. Es hängt davon ab, wie viel Platz für die Teile benötigt wird, die ich jetzt nicht kenne. Wenn der andere den Hilfsrahmen oder den Tacho oder Scheinwerfer nicht will, kann ich ihn dir anbieten und er braucht Platz.
nur die Kunststoffe können in eine etwas kleinere Schachtel verpackt werden.
das Gewicht kann dann etwas höher sein. Please tell me what conditions you found.
Hello, I do need the frame,speedo and headlight as I have nothing attached to the front forks. If you are not using the front mudguard, i would like it also. Thanks, Neil.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts