Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to choose one of the hottest days of the year to try my hand on an XR but what fun!

Cheers to Stuart for the lend of his XR and a great day out after he cooked us a full english...top man :thumb:

Me on the XR up a fell somewhere.. what a bleedin fantastic bike these are, it exceeded ALL expectations.

Derek took loads of pics... hopefully he can upload some.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Had to choose one of the hottest days of the year to try my hand on an XR but what fun!

Cheers to Stuart for the lend of his XR and a great day out after he cooked us a full english...top man :thumb:

Me on the XR up a fell somewhere.. what a bleedin fantastic bike these are, it exceeded ALL expectations.

Derek took loads of pics... hopefully he can upload some.
So your buying one then ???

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
Craig - you'll have to try a decent off road bike next.... get out on a KTM mate otherwise your in danger of turning into a funny talking sheep shagger....:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Craig - you'll have to try a decent off road bike next.... get out on a KTM mate otherwise your in danger of turning into a funny talking sheep shagger....:D:D:D:D:D
The next step after that is to move to either Wales or New Zealand.

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It looks hardly used:D
With me on, definately!

So your buying one then ???
Dunno yet, maybe do some more before i decide + i havent got storage for one...yet.

There wont be a sheep safe know :D:D:D
You`ve heard of my trips into the North York moors then? :D

I'll try anything once, the XR is a nice bike but ofcourse i have nothing to compare it too as this was my very first attempt at off-road, the sheep shagging on the other hand i have vast knowledge abou....ahh ive said too much!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts