Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Snotty lane fan!
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there many of you out there?

I am now one after buying the bike that was on E-Bay a month or so ago. The guy I got it from bought it from the south coast and decided it wasn't for him and decided to sell it on.

Very good condition for a bike of it's age, the only problem was it was running very rich and cured by dropping the needle to the top notch. Now seems to run much better. The exhaust is a Micron and as far as I'm aware is the only mechanical difference to the original.

Great little bike and for some reason prefer it to my XR400.:confused:

Stretchy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are there many of you out there?

I am now one after buying the bike that was on E-Bay a month or so ago. The guy I got it from bought it from the south coast and decided it wasn't for him and decided to sell it on.

Very good condition for a bike of it's age, the only problem was it was running very rich and cured by dropping the needle to the top notch. Now seems to run much better. The exhaust is a Micron and as far as I'm aware is the only mechanical difference to the original.

Great little bike and for some reason prefer it to my XR400.:confused:

Stretchy.
Hello there!
You are not alone, I also have an xr200r love it to bits. In the process of restoring her. I am broke!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbleft:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts