Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi first post here, im currently looking for either of the above bikes to start green laning. It must be in good mechanical condition however im not too fussed about cosmetics! It must also be within about 40 miles of amesbury, wiltshire.

If you have anything of interest let me know!
Thanks
Alex

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply:thumbup: Unfortunately the xr250 on there is a bit too expensive for me but i'll keep checking.

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
knowing your budget would help, I'd recommend the local and national TRF sites as well, and check the counties surrounding you (Devon is the busiest;))

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the link, hopefully im going to look at the dr350 advertised on there this weekend. I dont suppose you know where the dr250 is do you? As im still waiting for my account to be validated.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Think you'll find the Dr250 is somewhere near sidmouth . I'm a devon TRF member and would have suggested our forum classifieds but as you originally said within 40 miles of amesbury ..well!!

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
Just had a pm from Chris (the guy selling it) and indeed is near Sidmouth, a little place on the Exeter side called Newton Poppleford (nice place with some good lanes to try before you buy:thumbup:)

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
the one in Dorset:cheers: looks good:thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts