Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Looking for an xr

I'm in Milton Keynes but will travel
I have my second XR650R and had a XR400R. I guess you know they are VERY different bikes not just 250cc difference. The XR400R is a gentleman's on/off road bike which is very reliable, easy to tame and good fun . The XR650R is also a reliable bike but that's where the simerlarity ends. It is an ANIMAL and hard to keep cadged let alone tame. Chalk and cheese. :thumb:

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have my second XR650R and had a XR400R. I guess you know they are VERY different bikes not just 250cc difference. The XR400R is a gentleman's on/off road bike which is very reliable, easy to tame and good fun . The XR650R is also a reliable bike but that's where the simerlarity ends. It is an ANIMAL and hard to keep cadged let alone tame. Chalk and cheese. :thumb:
Just looked on Gumtree. Typed in "Honda XR" and lots came up. A XR400R looked a good buy. Sorry I can't post a link but this should help you find it.

[h=1]Honda XR 400 for sale[/h]Blackwood, Caerphilly£2,800.00

Posted 21 days ago. Now 09/06/16

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

If you are still interested I have a 2000 XR650R for sale 22000km (14k miles) MOT 12 months x cross and moto cross wheels, spare set of x cross size road tyres, standard and big gun exhaust, but I am in Glasgow area so probably more than you meant when you said you were prepared to travel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts