Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Xr650 R? L? SEARCH IS OVER

Wanted XR650
not 100% sure of all the differences between the models.
wanted mainly for commuting/weekend blasting on the twisties here in west wales, and also the very occasional green lane.will probably put on some supermoto wheels for the commuting side of life.
What does anyone have?
I'm not keen on the old E-bay, as i prefer to see,pay(IF I LIKE), ride away.

I HAVE NOW FOUND ONE .

·
Registered
689 Posts
I know of a a real peach of a xr650L fur sale... its in really good nick... a think the guy wants 1550 fur it... he`s good pals wi a newcommer to this forum who just joined up on saturday tere... Wull fae LOTHIAN.... a`l try an find his post.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Aye! its MINE!! Kind of toying with the idea of selling it, but not in any great hurry cos its a cracker, but ive got an old XL600RMG to play on too so it might have to go. If youre interested i can send you pics and a breakdown of whats all been done to it. Email me on [email protected]

cheers!

Dikko

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have just tried to send you an e-mail but for some reason it has failed. if it's the xr then i would be interested..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Az, did you get me emails? Not sure if you did cos they kept failing but went eventually.....bloody email gremlins!!
im away till Friday on the XL, so if youre interested in the XR, drop me an email or leave a message here and i get back to you as soon as im back. Cheers,
Dikko

1 - 8 of 8 Posts