Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Can anyone suggest where I can find some shorty levers, preferably ones that work on the stock XR650R perches and that dont cost asv prices?

cheers

Andy

·
Registered
237 Posts
If you own a UK bike then the front brake lever is a funny shape as it operates the front brake light switch,finding a shorty is nigh on impossible i believe.The import versions have a different set up and use a shorter lever that is adjustable for span.I would try to find one of these m/cylinders or go the route i went and fit a m/cylinder from a ktm as it comes with an adjustable for span lever which is more ergonomic too.

I have fitted a pattern CRF clutch lever to mine and it worked.It was given to me so sadly i have no idea who manufactured it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

I found these HONDA XR 400 MOTARD 2005-2008 PAZOMA Racing Pivot Brake Clutch Levers;

HONDA XR 400 MOTARD 2005-2008 PAZOMA Racing Pivot Brake Clutch Lever | eBay

I haven't ridden her yet but all seems to work.

The only complain I have so far is that the clutch level is a little to short for me so it could trap my pinkie finger so I will just get used to keeping my little finger out of the way. I did have to move the switch gear and clutch lever perch as close as they could get to each other.

The brake works great with two fingers and the brake lights switch also works.

DSC_0258.jpg
DSC_0257.jpg
DSC_0259.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts