Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi!
Can anybody tell what these are for on the rubber tubes between carbs and box??
Ordered new ones and they came without the connection to the small plastic ”box”
Will it run as good with the new ones?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi. I would'nt worry too much about the small outlet thats missing. Out of interest where did you get those rubber pieces from. The old rubber shrinks over time. I had my air box off last night to fit heated grip cable and when reinstalling getting the rubber to reach down and onto the top of the carb was hard. I thought about replacing them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi. I would'nt worry too much about the small outlet thats missing. Out of interest where did you get those rubber pieces from. The old rubber shrinks over time. I had my air box off last night to fit heated grip cable and when reinstalling getting the rubber to reach down and onto the top of the carb was hard. I thought about replacing them.
Hi
I ordered mine from my local honda dealer(oem).It was the same reason for me,they had gotten smaller and very hard to install.
But i must tell u that the left one is no longer manufactored but there is one that is exactly same but without the connection to the plastic thing,so i just cut it out and glued it on the new one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts