Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD
As titled - price - £2750
mileage approx. - 55600
12 mot certificates - current one til 02/02/18 - no advisories in my ownership
V5 present in my name - owned since 17/03/12
Supplied new by Lloyd Cooper of Hemel Hempstead (warranty/service book present) and has original dealer plates.
Change of plans means its up for grabs
Never ever let me down - first ride was 240 miles up from Shepton Mallet, been in regular use, done Dambusters tour, Normandy beaches, Scotland etc etc - go anywhere with confidence.
Had replacement good quality battery, regulator/rectifier and SM Pro rims with stainless spokes (lovely). Still on its original mechanical fuel pump but includes a Facet pump.
Has crash bars, taller screen, no problem with output shaft,
Bike is in really good condition for its age - especially the plastics.
Comes with Non Fango plastic luggage in vgc
Two sets of keys
If you are interested then please get in touch - 07958132323 for more info and photos by email/wattsapp
Priced to sell
Cheers
Andrew

·
Registered
527 Posts
Which one were you on the Dambuster Run? Will have to check my photo archive

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Andrew. I've joined the forum because I love Africa Twins and the time has finally come for me to treat myself and buy one. To do that I need to sell my bike (2008 Suzuki Bandit 1250S) first. Unless... I don't suppose you'd be interested in a swapsie would you...? A long shot I know but worth asking! If you're interested, you can see the bike on the website of the shop I bought it from six months ago (they clearly don't update their site very often) - see link here. No worries if not interested. All the best, Ian

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Which one were you on the Dambuster Run? Will have to check my photo archive

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
We (5 of us) took the soft option of hotels rather than camping - but bumped into you at the Schloss Waldeck (forgive my spelling but that's what it sounded like) after some soggy weather? Got some very atmospheric shots of the AT at the foot of the Mona dam on a wet and miserable Sunday afternoon.
Cheers
Andrew

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Andrew. I've joined the forum because I love Africa Twins and the time has finally come for me to treat myself and buy one. To do that I need to sell my bike (2008 Suzuki Bandit 1250S) first. Unless... I don't suppose you'd be interested in a swapsie would you...? A long shot I know but worth asking! If you're interested, you can see the bike on the website of the shop I bought it from six months ago (they clearly don't update their site very often) - see link here. No worries if not interested. All the best, Ian
Hi
Good luck, but I need some space so theres another three bikes which may also have to go.
Cheers
Andrew

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very similar bike just sold on ebay for £4200
Ok it had half the mileage but other than that not a lot different.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can't seem to find a link, but the advert reference number is - C910199 Just go to Car & Classic site and enter the number in the search box and it comes up straight away.
Cheers
Andrew

1 - 15 of 15 Posts