Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there

New to the forum so please be gentle

I have a 1991 XRV 750 RD04 AT sat in my garage awaiting some TLC but I'm now thinking of just selling her on as a non runner for spares or repair to clear some space. The only thing is I have no real idea what it's worth.

She is an import with 67Km on the clock, in the traditional R/W/B colours, does start but won't idle and hasn't bee ridden since 2003 (bought another bike for the commute), therefore she has been SORN and garaged for 11+ years.

There are a few battle scars from before I bought it and I added a few in the snow one day - the usual belly pan, grip guards, gear change etc - and she is not exactly showroom condition :wink:

Any ideas on value would be appreciated. :thumbup:

Many thanks

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Some pictures may help people form a view or maybe just put it on e bay?

Ps, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Without seeing the bike it's hard to tell. Anything from £400 to £1400 but condition dictates price.
Rotten wheels, scabby frame, picked engine casings, sprocket shaft toast, plastics? Paintwork?
It's worth what someone will pay for it end of the day, best of luck!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi Torchy,
Just flicking through this forum and thought your bike looked familiar.
I am the ‘proud’ owner of this wonderful machine, it needed a lot of work including a complete engine rebuild but she now lives and runs sweet!!!
E7B19FF9-9805-4DD4-A248-A14B44366DCD.jpg 70E09BA0-6833-4F8F-B202-DB23894C22A6.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts