Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a significant amount of Honda xrv 750 spares, RD04, RD07 and RD07A
Includes 10 tanks, 3 complete engines, radiators, oil coolers, Radiators, bash plates, huge volume of engine spare parts etc.
I also have a number of bikes that are being sold as projects and ready to ride bikes.
I have noted that there are many sellers from europe, but not many in UK.
If I can help anybody with projects or parts, then please let me know
Richard 07807 014686
[email protected]
:cool:
[email protected]
View attachment 166482 Automotive lighting Headlamp Automotive parking light Automotive exterior Street light
Reflex camera Camera lens Point-and-shoot camera Film camera Digital camera
Wood Gas Metal Titanium Pipe
Helmet Sports gear Purple Automotive design Grey
Helmet Sports equipment Sports gear Toy Plant
Paint Bag Luggage and bags Tints and shades Art

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Anrius and thank you for your interest.
Which carbs, I have a new set for and RD07 and second hand for RD04, RD07 and RD07A the second hand carbs are £150 for the set.
I have 8 tanks starting from £80 up to £199 depending on condition.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Just out of interest, where are you based? I am trying to talk myself out of asking "What project bikes and how much? " on account of being too far... :) No good can ever come of a question like that... :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just out of interest, where are you based? I am trying to talk myself out of asking "What project bikes and how much? " on account of being too far... :) No good can ever come of a question like that... :)
Give me a call on 07807014686. I am sure I can talk you out of parting with some money. We a few options

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hi RDM1956,

I am looking for a rd07a tank in blue as per your photo do you still have one and if so could you send me some images and a price including postage to mainland Scotland please?

Thanks,

Ian.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Bash plate.
How much?
Can it be disassembled, put in a smaller box and shipped? ;-)
Don't be shy to take more pictures, especially showing dings.
TIA

Lee

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.