6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
More to follow

Vader teaching Jamie to drive

More to follow

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
did you notice at the end of that clip that as soon as Whealie surfaced from the lake the water level dropped almost a foot.....:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Ah, the penny has dropped. When you said it was a "Kids' Weekend" I thought you meant it was for under-16s, when actually you meant big kids! :toothy8:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've not got many photos, just those of jays and boris's little play on Saturday

The boys will have to fill in the route etc
Little play????

DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN PICTURED HERE WITH A STICK HE JUST FOUND....

If you happen to be riding along the road with J and he shoots up a gravel path don't bother asking him if it gets any worse further on. He is a liar.... J managed to detach the sumpguard and whack the centre stand and I have some lovely gouges in my sumpguard. I don't actually have many photos as I was sh*tting bricks most of the way round. A fully tanked up GSA is neither light or agile. I whacked a the cylinder heads of bankings and lost count of the number of times the sumpguard met rock. Suffice it to say it was about 30 minutes of hell but at least I didn't drop it.

Great fun though....:thumbright::thumbright:

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Many thanks to Geoff and Claire you done it again organised a fantastic weekend at Fforest fields in the green, Green , wet valley of mid Wales.
On this weeks Kids adventure we had several children in attendance and a few adults.

KIDS, Chris I've lost my willy Wheal, Debs and Sharrie the Ros'e Vodka samplers, Chad chicken legs, Statistical Stevey the Back waxer :evil1:, mike and Fally over Sain, Boris my BIKE is xxxking muddy :D, Claire and the creature from the black Lagoon Geoff, XRV TIPEE tribe DaveS and Joe. Our turettes instructor Vader:D and me the sober one.

ADults Jamie DONT TOUCH MY HAIR ! lee, Terry-ann, Alex, Tony, Molly and KTM.

• We had several functions set up for us. The Local farmer flooded a valley making hundreds homeless so we could try and drown Chad and Vader.
  • Bottle emptying competition won by Chad and Stevey.
  • AXE sharpening won by Boris
  • Stingy fighting,Vader won this one he had more burns than Chad and myself
  • Falling over and staggering won by a new comer Sian and Mikey second.
  • Best canoooing escape and evasion Sharrie.
  • Best caravan awning Geoff and Claire.:thumbup:
Came home dried tents, had dinner ready for bed.:angel13:

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
I've uploaded mine to Flickr and done a slideshow to make them easier to post.

Thanks for a great weekend, Jo and I both really enjoyed ourselves. Haven't laughed so much in ages.

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts

I told you what I would do to you if I found your bike dirty :toothy2:

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
Many thanks to Geoff and Claire you done it again organised a fantastic weekend at Fforest fields in the green, Green , wet valley of mid Wales.
On this weeks Kids adventure we had several children in attendance and a few adults.

KIDS, Chris I've lost my willy Wheal, Debs and Sharrie the Ros'e Vodka samplers, Chad chicken legs, Statistical Stevey the Back waxer :evil1:, mike and Fally over Sain, Boris my BIKE is xxxking muddy :D, Claire and the creature from the black Lagoon Geoff, XRV TIPEE tribe DaveS and Joe. Our turettes instructor Vader:D and me the sober one.

• We had several functions set up for us. The Local farmer flooded a valley making hundreds homeless so we could try and drown Chad and Vader.
  • Bottle emptying competition one by Chad and Stevey.
  • AXE sharpening one by Boris
  • Stingy fighting,Vader won this won he had more burns than Chad and myself

Another contender for the bottle emptying competition

View attachment 6063

View attachment 6064

stingy competition winner

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
cracking evidence of to much fun being had:D:D:D:D:D i shall upload mine in a bit:thumbup:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
OMG !!!! ive always wanted one of these:toothy2:

two grumpy ole birds under a blanket:D

even the real kids seemed to have a good time:thumbup:

and some were subject to physical abuse:eek: vader wanted his fleece back:D

and all the general sillyness:D:D:D

sian show great retraint at the sight of DaveSs burnt sausage:cyclopsani:

i win the silly hat competition:D:D:D

even the inclement weather couldnt stop the fun:D

what the feck is this:confused::confused::confused: j its for cleaning the cooling fins on your GSAs head:D

once again thanks for a great time all , another cracking kids weekend dealt with:thumbup:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Great weekend, spoiled only by riding Sharrie's GS, which has thrown me into pangs of self-loathing for even considering selling my @s.

Just thought I'd prove that the kids did have a good time too.

And I would just like to confirm that it was much colder than they make it look.

Even when the adults made a splash

It was so cold that Dave never went near the water (notice his photos of the lake are all from the top of the nearby hill) and he erected a tent complete with wood-burning stove.

There was a silly hat competition among the dads, but then I spotted Terri-Ann with the outright winner.

It was all too much for some of us (including Freddie the teddy)

Great weekend - and my long-held position as legless grown-up of the weekend was well and truly taken from me by Sian.:D

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts

• Bottle emptying competition won by Chad and Stevey.
  • AXE sharpening won by Boris
  • Stingy fighting,Vader won this one he had more burns than Chad and myself

As carefully explained at the time it was the result of a fairly localised earth tremor:D, can't speak for Sian though. I'll post up some photos when I've sorted through them.

Thanks again to Geoff and Clare for organising and for the children for giving us the excuse.

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
If that was an earthquake, then Chad and myself have long golden locks of hair.:D:D:D:D.

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Looks like you all had a great time :thumb:

PS. is Mike wearing those shorts for a bet ?

·
Premium Member
895 Posts

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts