Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Toying with the Idea of getting the wheels powder coated and relaced. Can anyone recomend a company in the mids ( Nottingham ) and what sort of wonga I should be looking at.
Thanks
Pancho
PS any others in the forum from this neck of the woods

·
vodka tester
476 Posts
mine came back today.....nice and black and with SS spokes.....

try Central wheels in Brum ..... they have a website but am in the office at the mo so can't get on the web to get it.
i paid £280 for new front rim and back wheel rebuilt and powder coated to match.

Roy

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Been thinking about getting my wheels refurbed/rebuilt as the spokes play a tune if you spin the front wheel and tap a screw driver against them. :D

So £300 for both wheels to be done would be a fair amount?

·
vodka tester
476 Posts
will be less if your old rims are ok, i did it as it failed an MOT on the front rim condition.

Roy

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mine came back today.....nice and black and with SS spokes.....

try Central wheels in Brum ..... they have a website but am in the office at the mo so can't get on the web to get it.
i paid £280 for new front rim and back wheel rebuilt and powder coated to match.

Roy
Did you get the hubs powder coated in that price or just the rims
Pancho.

L

·
0 Posts
PS any others in the forum from this neck of the woods
Try putting your location and possibly a MSN/AIM/Yahoo contact in your profile, it's the best way of letting local memebers see you and contact you.

Kymmy :cool:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
hello bud i just got mine respoked and powder coated at candy-wheels for £280 there good people and they have done a class job. try there website at www.candyweels blah blah. also the postage is less than a tenner so no need to worry about transport and so on

1 - 10 of 10 Posts