Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted A really good AT with all papers, cash waiting for the right bike. A good home will be given to your pride and joy.;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi thanks for that, will check them out. im looking for 98-02 ish.
Just want a good one. im bidding on one on ebay. Grant

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a good one. Its early but in absolute top condition. Many say they are better bikes than the later ones and its also in the classic HRC colours! Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi i have a 1996 AT that has done only 12000 miles by one previous owner . It has a centre stand , heated grips , dual injector scott oiler ,hepco becker crash bars , remus road legal can, top box , givi flip screen , all its previous mots . I would describe it as a very clean example give me a call 01207 299635 if interested cheers Tony.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wanted A really good AT with all papers, cash waiting for the right bike. A good home will be given to your pride and joy.;)
Hi..i have a 2000 africa twin for sale. It has been garaged for the past 7 years. It has done 3600 miles. I bought it new in July 2000. You wont find a better one. It is in the red blue and white colours and has factory fitted gold wheels. The tyres are a bit flat, the battery will need replacing and the throttle is a bit stiff. Rob 07835 777628

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Grant, I've a 1999 RDO7A AT for sale in this forum. Black, in really good condition, only 14,100 miles. From next weekend it'll be in Shrivenham, just off the M4 near Swindon. PM me if you're interested. Cheers, Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts