Honda XRV Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Toolbox
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Uh, sorry, I did not notice the above question regarding the engine guard holder. That part was made from some guy in the Hamburg, Germany area about 7 years ago and offered for sale; I don´t have that address anymore and have not seen it being mentioned in any German AT forum for several years so it probably is not on the market anymore.<br><br><br>Regarding my other posting about trading in the AT for the KTM, well, err, I got about 22.000km on the KTM now but still own the AT. In fact I just got back from a 1.000km trip through the snowy Black Forest, with my son on his 125cc trailing. The AT is still the perfect bike for these casual, no time pressure-trips and I guess I´ll never sell it.<br><br>Cheers<br>Chris<br><br><br>

·
Registered
22 Posts
Very helpful photos. I'm just finished stripping the frame for frame painting and they helped a lot!

Any tips on what to check on the engine while it's out? I figured I will clean the carbs and adjust the valves, can't think of anything else. On the frame side will change the swingarm bearings (monoshock linkage bearings done last year).

Have I missed anything that would be difficult to do when bike is assembled?

Thanks,

·
Registered
175 Posts
just wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you for the detailed guide you did.. I am using it as a guide for my first ever AT restoration..

the detail and the pictures are fantastic...

:thumbup:

·
Registered
212 Posts
The links no longer work...
Would you be able to update them?
If you could it would be most helpful!
Thx

21 - 29 of 29 Posts