Honda XRV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
BUMP this thread, reminder that the bike has 1 year Tax and Mot now and will reduce the price to £800 as I really really need the space that this occupies in the garage. There is also a MotoX bike stand to go with the bike.

Braw wee trailie for sale, had a few new bits fitted, new tyres, fork gaitors, some bearing in the swing arm and most importantly, the only weak point on these engines is the starter mechanism. There is a bit called the sprag clutch that wears out faster than some of the other parts round about it and when it fails it is spectacular and expensive. Check the web on this, there is info around on it. The good news is I have had this replaced by my local Yam dealer before the bit broke of its own accord, got receipt to prove it too.

Its electric start, done about 33,000km, Jap import. Sailed its last MOT with no problems and I've only done about 200 road miles and a run through a field on it since.

MOT and tax due end of June but making way for another bike so this has to go.

First £800 gets it. Located in Fife, Scotland, PM me if you are interested, buyer collects and I can pick you up from nearest rail station, we are on the main line for the east so pick up all the major trains.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Handy extras to go with the bike, its FOX adjustable body armour, XL size, up to 44inch chest I think. UFO articulated knee pads. As you seen in the pic below, as new condition. £40 the lot.

cheers

Sparky

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More pics of the bike. I have a motocross lifter/stand thing for the bike too, this will be included in the sale.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just to update this bike, full 1 year Tax and MOT now on the bike, sailed through its test with no problems on Thursday.

cheers

Sparky

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BUMP this thread, reminder that the bike has 1 year Tax and Mot now and will reduce the price to £800 as I really really need the space that this occupies in the garage. There is also a MotoX bike stand to go with the bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.