Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I want to mark my 200th post with something nice and cheerie.

Some smart arse will probably challenge the accuracy of this but ...... at about 20 past midnight - tonight, it happens !! OH YES !! the sun starts it's long and weary route back towards us . Yes guys and gals SUMMER is returning ......

WAY HEY !! ya wee beauty !!

Get the Ambre Solare factor 15 oot for Wee Jackie Boy's bauldie heed !!

Oh I've got to get a my XRV 2007 calendar up soon and start circling them days aff - for ridin n' stuff ..... oh I cannae wait!! ..... ya dancer !!!

Christmas - good !! but not as good as midsummer on the west coast of Scotland !! Dark at 11:00pm and light again at 03:30am ..... oh I cannae wait !!!

Bring it on !!!

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
You're damned right it is... 00:22 for me down on Salisbury Plain, and the solstice is something I've been looking forward to for some time. A new sun, a new year and lots to look forward to.

It's going to be a good year :)

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
comon you beauty!!!!!roll on summer :teeth:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Who is sangria???Your spanish waiter :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Lord Vader said:
Who is sangria???Your spanish waiter :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:
nonono its mr mabels spanish waitress :D i hope shes quick on her feet cos mabels taking the grease gun away with her :twisted:

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mabel said:
Summers coming a little quicker for me because in 24 days I will be sitting in a little spanish bar in Gran Canaria with Mini Mabel, Mr Mabel and a Sangria :teeth: :teeth:
Now jealousy is not a characteristic of Wee Jackie boy's nature - normally - but godammit your a lucky sod Mabel !! that sounds soooo good and what a good time of the year to be doing that? Nicely breaks up that loooong run between Christmas and Easter.

Oh I so wish it was me.

·
Registered
48 Posts
roll on the summer it was freezin out there today..... considerin i must of put of put on every item of bike clothing i own this morning...........i promised i would go for a rideout with me son....things ya do for ya kids............and tonight cos i have been really good, they are takin me the chinese.......mmmmm don't ya just know who's goin to end up with the bill.............and the driving so they can have a beer................. :(

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
Janie said:
roll on the summer it was freezin out there today..... considerin i must of put of put on every item of bike clothing i own this morning...........i promised i would go for a rideout with me son....things ya do for ya kids............and tonight cos i have been really good, they are takin me the chinese.......mmmmm don't ya just know who's goin to end up with the bill.............and the driving so they can have a beer................. :(
good on ya Janie, I usually ride all year round. My test of if it is safe to get old Twinkletoes out if I can walk up my driveway without falling on my rear end I take the bike BUT today I couldn't even get down my steps because of the Ice so Twinkletoes stayed in the garage. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Just for that you should have the beer and let someone else drive tonight n :teeth: :teeth:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts