Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're going to have a run over to The Yonderman (Jellys) cafe on sunday, probably meet around 10-10:30am have a breakfast and the a bit of a bimble round the peaks if anyones interested? weather looks promising according to the met office.

I'm also looking at having a ride down the Fosse tomorrow probably as far as Bourton on the water

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you're doing that run let me know Russ as I ride up to meet you.

cheers, Bob.
If its lashing down I may give it a miss but the forecast is at least dry (if a little cold) probably get there 11:00 -11:30 it would be great if you were there mate, you could pay for the coffee :D

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
I might be up for this, show off my new bike and all that, which will of course have empty panniers on like a true tosser. :D

It depends what happens after the last day of the shooting season - which tends to involve a long trip to the pub and lots of beer and whisky. :clown:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
If its lashing down I may give it a miss but the forecast is at least dry (if a little cold) probably get there 11:00 -11:30 it would be great if you were there mate, you could pay for the coffee :D
If you get half way and decide to give up,I'm meeting up with another XRV member ( ??? ) at the Barn from around Midday. Tee up ? :thumbup:

·
Registered
530 Posts
yay my missus has given me a pass out :thumbup: so will be coming over

Austin - I can pay back that coffee I owe you for those Oxford grips you sent me mate ;)

John

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Deffo can't do Saturday though MIGHT be able to get up to Yondermans Sunday. Will let you know how things are once I know.

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
We're going to have a run over to The Yonderman (Jellys) cafe on sunday, probably meet around 10-10:30am have a breakfast and the a bit of a bimble round the peaks if anyones interested? weather looks promising according to the met office.

I'm also looking at having a ride down the Fosse tomorrow probably as far as Bourton on the water
I was contemplating tomorrow until I saw the weather forecast :(:(

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
huh? it is Sunday !!
DC also mentioned a run out up the Fosse on Saturday to Bourton on the Water. Normally a ride I'd fancy, but I have a hair appointment ( yeah, I know, priorities ... :rolleyes: ).

·
Registered
530 Posts
but I have a hair appointment ( yeah, I know, priorities ... :rolleyes: ).
hair appointments are deffo something I do not have clashes with 'cos I'm more like this :p with a goatee beard hahaha

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
DC also mentioned a run out up the Fosse on Saturday to Bourton on the Water. Normally a ride I'd fancy, but I have a hair appointment ( yeah, I know, priorities ... :rolleyes: ).

Come down to my workshop. I'll cut your hair,bring some protective glasses. :D

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
1 - 20 of 56 Posts