Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Grand Moule
234 Posts
If I still lived there I would be up for it, but 850 miles for a bimble is just a bit too far, brings back good memories of Camm fell then the Board pub for lunch in Hawes, good luck and PLEASE lots of pictures.
Rick

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
Not looking good on the weather but I'm up for it once I get a day pass.

Gotta spend a few hours with 'er indoors though first!:D

Any further plans as to where and when? I could do with the weekend at home but if no one else can do a week day saturday looks about the best weather.

I haven't tried Jelly's cafe yet or would that be too far to include in the ride? There is an excellent transport cafe on the harrogate-bolton abbey road on the way to Skipton. In the layby on the hill just before Bolton Abbey. I have not had a fat boys breakfast for over a month so looking forward to one. :toothy7:

·
I will wash it I promise!
2,022 Posts
is this still happening?

Z:D

·
Registered
7,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Next week is good for me, Tuesday or Wednesday (27/28 Jan) anyone???

I'm in Saltburn this weekend from tomorrow (no bike) so can't reply, if others are up for it should we make it a 'goer' for next week

Phil

·
I will wash it I promise!
2,022 Posts
sorry guys i can't do midweek - but enjoy yerselves!

Z:D

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
Sounds ok to me but if we are coming back this way towards Hawes I might duck out whilst over here instead of finishing back in settle. :thumb:

Tuesday is ok with me. Will be on the bus though as still not been in the garage to sort out the @ :rolleyes:

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Enjoy the ride. I can't do during the week but will join in on the next one

Paul

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
Any more takers on this? are we going?

·
2,701 Posts
Just seen channel five weather forcast;

weather forcast for tomorrow = p*ssing down. :eek::(

weather forcast for wednesday = much better. :thumbleft::cool:

·
Registered
7,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just seen channel five weather forcast;

weather forcast for tomorrow = p*ssing down. :eek::(

weather forcast for wednesday = much better. :thumbleft::cool:
TROUBLE MAKER!

Been in touch with Duncan and it's all systems go for a meet. 11am in Settle town centre, weather forecast is for Scattered showers :toothy2:

Are you up for it Len?

Phil

·
21st Century Schizoid Man
2,428 Posts
Not looking good on the weather but I'm up for it once I get a day pass.

Gotta spend a few hours with 'er indoors though first!:D

Any further plans as to where and when? I could do with the weekend at home but if no one else can do a week day saturday looks about the best weather.

I haven't tried Jelly's cafe yet or would that be too far to include in the ride? There is an excellent transport cafe on the harrogate-bolton abbey road on the way to Skipton. In the layby on the hill just before Bolton Abbey. I have not had a fat boys breakfast for over a month so looking forward to one. :toothy7:
I owe a certain farmer and his mrs a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of gin so if you might be passing their door... :angel8:

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
Can do if we go that way

Drop me a line. You got them already or you want me to pick them up from a shop?

·
21st Century Schizoid Man
2,428 Posts
Can do if we go that way

Drop me a line. You got them already or you want me to pick them up from a shop?
PM'd you Yeti :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts