Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Brilliant... as usual! :thumbright: Maybe the reason for the disappointing visitor centre, dead-fox-train etc. is that this National Park doesn't have to try very hard?!?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brilliant... as usual! :thumbright: Maybe the reason for the disappointing visitor centre, dead-fox-train etc. is that this National Park doesn't have to try very hard?!?
Thanks DDY!

Oh the museum was far from a disapointment, it was so bad that it was fantastic. The Dales needs no other reason to go for a biker other than the roads and views. Both of these being of the highest order! I just found it hysterical that all this hype and signs everywhere leading me to a plastic cow, an old mangol, a train with a dead fox and a piano was the result. :p

It was brilliant and this is one of the main reasons I do not over plan things, I get the sheer joy there and then with no idea what I may find! :blob7:

James691

·
Registered
890 Posts
Sorry I missed this James

I've only just got back on line with a new PC

Next time hopefully, the Dales are great roads to play on

Cheers

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No worries :thumbright: I'll be doing lots of rides this year and will post them on the site for people who want to go.

Failing that you can always just leave a note on my website and I will pick it up there.

Next jaunt out is looking like Snowdonia National Park. I may change the meeting place as depends on who is going and where they are from but will keep my site updated of any changes in the meeting place. :blob7:

James691

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks! It was a great day out but I have had 6 days of cold turkey bike withdrawl now and need to get back out there on another ride!!

Thanks for the PM :thumbright: I've posted to the thread so everyone knows what is going on as best as I can.

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
Thanks! It was a great day out but I have had 6 days of cold turkey bike withdrawl now and need to get back out there on another ride!!

Thanks for the PM :thumbright: I've posted to the thread so everyone knows what is going on as best as I can.
:thumbleft: I know what you mean, I'm off this week and the sun is shining. House is a pigsty and needs tidying but I've a strong calling to go to the garage :angel9:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts