Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
21st Century Schizoid Man
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I've been uncharacteristically silent :silent:

It's because I've been busy... very busy :)

:sign10:

And some projects take a while... :sign12: ............................................:clock:

So veeeeeeery busy :blob4:

Wanna see what I made? :D

Do ya? :p

·
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Chad and Yeti have both said I'm going to need special forks in about a year :toothy10:

·
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Things started precariously. 6 weeks or so earlier than planned, the Yorkshire Twin project got a sudden jolt into life... :sunny:

I became more than a little dizzy with the whole thing :compress:

It's time to make an entrance :toothy1:

Jack (on left) and Charlie... eight days after arrival

Jack with his mum, on his first day here in Yorkshire 5lbs 7oz at birth

Charlie, with his dad, on his first day here in Yorkshire. 3lbs, 10oz at birth :( but what a fiesty little fella :toothy10:

They've been home for two weeks now, and are much stronger :)

Six weeks old tomorrow morning, Charlie (on left here) is now 5lbs 7oz and Jack is a teeny bit over 7lbs.

Am I proud?
:toothy10::blob8::toothy10:

·
BLUE 1999 xrv750x
727 Posts
congratulations Steve!!! good work - they look like theyve got the fathers hair...

well done..

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts
Fantastic well done both of you :)
have twins myself.... You will get the question often
Do twins run in the family?
Your answer very soon will be
yeh they run up and down the stairs al the time

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
I was 2lb 14oz when I was born and look at the fine figure of a man I turned into - they'll be fine. congratulations!!!!! just keep Chad away from the poor buggers otherwise they'll have nightmares for years to come......

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Congratulations, Steve and Mrs C :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Congrats to the proud parents and Hi to the twins:blob2:
Anymore on their way yet?

:hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Congratulations to both of you.
Enjoy it while you can because they will soon become a nightmare.

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Nice to see you back on here:thumbup: and yes the boys look cool,glad you all are ok:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

So are you bringing them to the National as it is in Yorkshire:D

·
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks fellas! :)

I tell ya, today we're having a lot of trouble with the exhausts and I find that, as fast as I put fuel in one end, it comes peeing out the other.

R0vers, I've developed this weird fascination with their hair - there's nothing quite so therapeutic as stroking and babies head :triplets:

Nick... more of a dark grey on his way to being silver horse :D

Though at the moment,
I feel like I haven't been to bed since Christmas so a knackered horse is probably what we're dealing with :sign5:

·
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice to see you back on here:thumbup: and yes the boys look cool,glad you all are ok:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

So are you bringing them to the National as it is in Yorkshire:D
Is it? Brilliant!
I can't see how that can be avoided then
:D

·
Shorter member :-)
1,944 Posts
congratulations to you both :thumbright:

·
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congrats to the proud parents and Hi to the twins:blob2:
Anymore on their way yet?

:hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1:
LOL! I can see from how the last three months has gone why there's usually a couple of years between children... :toothy5:

·
Complete Member
3,904 Posts
Good for you matey, glad you added this to an old thread I'm still subscribed to or I'd have missed it altogether :thumbup:

Have to say though, they're just tiddlers, should have thrown them back till they were full size, but then at 9-4, 8-10 and 10-4 I can't see my missus wanting to have had ours two at a time :D

Don't worry though your finances will only be terrible for the next twenty years......................and then it gets expensive :rolleyes:

·
vodka tester
476 Posts
They are absolutely adorable, congratulations!! :thumbleft:

From the Red Setter and Roy

·
luddite
1,814 Posts
Steve, I feel for you! I've been there (though ours are girls & were three a week ago). I'll never forget the whole premature thing, ours were a bit earlier than yours, & spent over a month in incubators & then another in hospital before being allowed home. Rest assured, they're fine & healthy now! Twins is bloody hard work mate, but it does get better, it just seems to take longer...:rolleyes:

congratulations & best wishes.:thumbright:

·
luddite
1,814 Posts
ps

nearly forgot.

here are some standard "stupid questions" that people seem to need to say when they see twins

"are they real twins?"

to which I reply, "no one of them's plastic" or "stick a finger in her mouth & find out"

"awww twins! aren't they cute"
reply; "no! they're bl**dy monsters"

"I'd have loved to have had twins"
reply "if you say that madame, you obviously didn't have any"

& so on & so forth.:D

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Cheering news my old room-mate.

All the best to the little'uns and especially to the good lady wife.

And how are you (everyone forgets to ask Dad how he's doing. I understand. That is fair enough. But I am asking anyway).

1 - 20 of 47 Posts