Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... at 6.30 in the morning, standing over my wifes upside down bicycle, trying to remove the back wheel to mend a puncture, spending 10 minutes tightening the nut instead of loosening it .... oh nor sireee sir, not me .... that would just be plain stupid :scratch: :oops:

:withstupid:

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had a lucky escape is what I had - I was about to break out the huge spanner and 2 pound lump hammer when it occured to me I was looking at the bike upside down and from the opposite side to the nut I was trying to loosen - DOH..... Im not very good first thing in the morning - it takes my brain a few hours to realise my body is actually up and moving and doing things. :confused: :D

·
aka Oxbone :)
1,514 Posts
... at 6.30 in the morning, standing over my wifes upside down bicycle, trying to remove the back wheel to mend a puncture, spending 10 minutes tightening the nut instead of loosening it .... oh nor sireee sir, not me .... that would just be plain stupid :scratch: :oops:

:withstupid:
Doing it and owning up to it deserve a 50% post count reduction :rolleyes:

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
1,514 Posts
Just kidding )I hope you know that( .....

had a bad start to the day myself..... got woken up by the sleep gremlins at 2:30.... was on call last night and couldnt get back to sleep.... Im seeing everything in double right now.... Pulled the @ off the drive and went the wrong way up a one way street...... ffs... Ive lived there for 4 years..... lol

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
you both NEED MORE COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

·
Need Constant Supervision
2,495 Posts
Thank goodness it is not just me then today, walked downstairs right up to the backdoor on my way out when I realised should probably put some trousers on this morning :drunken: :D Got back in the bedroom and Mrs Maverick looked at me and said "wondered whether you not going to be a bit cold on the bike this morning" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
542 Posts
I just managed to lock my keys in the house this morning, which was great. Had bang on the door repeatedly to be let back in the house! :confused:

·
1,514 Posts
Had 4 mugs before 7am....

feeling really slugish now...... and Im taking a couple of hours off work this PM to go tracking through spring wood.... :thumb:
gonna be knackered tomorrow...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts