Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm meeting tomorrow ----

Mr Francis Geoff esq :thumbup::thumbup:

He's just gone and bought a ticket for the Loopallu music festival in Ullapool and he is on site as we speak :blob8:

I am heading through tomorrow, suffice to say, I won't get him in the horrible state you lot got him in at the National ;)

Watch this space :thumbleft:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
I'm meeting tomorrow ----

Mr Francis Geoff esq :thumbup::thumbup:

He's just gone and bought a ticket for the Loopallu music festival in Ullapool and he is on site as we speak :blob8:

I am heading through tomorrow, suffice to say, I won't get him in the horrible state you lot got him in at the National ;)

Watch this space :thumbleft:
In between toasting your mum and falling over he mentioned it at the national...

I'll hopefully be up that way next weekend myself.. Ullapool On Friday and Sat and Inversnekie on the Sunday

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I hope he survives :D You are a monster :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Say hi for me and Fiona, haven't seen Geoff for a couple of yrs now. I'm on a 10yr old MacAllan tonight, one of Geoff's favourites.
We're off to Ullapool next weekend, same as Boris, also hoping to make Inverness on Sunday to see J and Sharri. Hope to catch up with you soon mate.

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Unfortunately I aint gonna make Ullapool just had further surgery on my knee this afternoon, I'll probably be off the bike for another week :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts