Honda XRV Forum banner

21 - 40 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
What way did you attach that electric pole to the top box then? Bit of a trick mod that! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was easy to fit just drill a hole in the top box and place the pole in the hole.

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
motorbikes 008.jpg

My africa twin with 170,000 miles

ktm wales 1.jpg

my ktm in wales - one of the best weekends ever on that bike
BUSA 02.jpg

my busa when it was still fairly standard - still love this bike

SV02.jpg

my sv650 - again brilliant bike

motorbikes004.jpg

My zxr 400 (about the 4th I owned) - 1st project

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
You could have ridden this road if you had been using paper instead of microchip :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
You could have ridden this road if you had been using paper instead of microchip :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:
i still blame you ... your the techy geek out the two of us:D:D:D:D:D

·
Born to Slide
1,741 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1299272568.047454.jpg

Best shot I think I have of my AT - returning from Stella Alpina some years ago. Great trip.

·
Senior Consulting Member
1,982 Posts

Pigugly, Fewtrees, Whealie and my AT 3rd from the left. At high altitude in Italy, 2006.

Oh yes, and leaving the UK on a bike trip is always a precious moment ;)

...and, and I forgot about this one. Scotland 2008.

I'm hoping the best are yet to come though!

·
17,680 Posts
some very nice shots there mate:thumbup:

·
luddite
1,814 Posts
thanks mate, i'm seriously amateur at pics but would love to be good at it. I'm sure the camera is capable of better shots but I know sweet FA about any of the settings or anything, which is probably why the better shots came from a camera that had none...

·
17,680 Posts
thanks mate, i'm seriously amateur at pics but would love to be good at it. I'm sure the camera is capable of better shots but I know sweet FA about any of the settings or anything, which is probably why the better shots came from a camera that had none...
thats the beauty of it though every now and then we get a corking shot and wonder how the hell we did it:thumbup:

and at least with digital it dont cost us anything to snap away like a loon practicing:)

21 - 40 of 154 Posts