Honda XRV Forum banner

41 - 60 of 154 Posts

·
The Sultan of Bling
1,981 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
My Ural: this just reminds me of what is fun about it and Estonia as a whole: getting away from it all, to real forests for a nice camp fire and night in a tent.
image 101.jpg

And another just because riding in the snow is fun!

Ural in the snow.jpg

And here is my late GS. I like this shot simply for where it was taken. On our South America trip: Andes in the background, dusty me in the foreground.

SV200849.jpg

·
Xi dwejjaq member
921 Posts

GPz900r - 44°39'45.63"N - 6°59'11.62"E

GPz900r - Awaiting new tyres, Malta.

GPz900r - to the east of Norseman, Australia.

GPz900r - 8 kilometres into a gravel road, South Island, New Zealand.

23/09/2010 - Farewell My Lovely

·
Stone Crazy
5,293 Posts
A certain pair of young men on a stag do where allegedly/ apparently seen here surfing or summat a couple of weeks ago

P4170172a.jpg

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
My Ural: this just reminds me of what is fun about it and Estonia as a whole: getting away from it all, to real forests for a nice camp fire and night in a tent.
View attachment 11255
I think I have to visit Estonia again! I worked in Narva at Kreenholm factory for Boras Waferi when Kreenholm got all the production machinery from the Swedish factory.
Sadly I only had a limited time travelling around, but it was enough time to find that there are a lot to see.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
First thing I did with my bike was a photoshoot!

Dont want to treat her too rough but will post some adventure shots later this summer.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
First thing I did with my bike was a photoshoot!

Dont want to treat her too rough but will post some adventure shots later this summer.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
No Farky. Its in County Cork, about 50 miles North East of Cork City. In a small mountain range called the Knockmealdown Mtns.
Ah, would they be mtb hills too by any chance. Vaguely familiar scene but then I was suffering from lack of engine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 154 Posts