Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a plea to EVERYONE reading this site - whether youre a member or not. Yes Guest - thats YOU :happy7:

We need you to email us your weird and wonderful locations anywhere in England Ireland Scotland or Wales that you know about.

Theese places must NOT be particularly well known such as Stonehenge, The Houses of Parliment, etc etc - you get the idea.

Rather these places should be interesting but little known and noted for something eg an old waymarker, feeding trough used 100's of years ago but still there, local follies that wouldnt be that well known outside of the local area etc etc - hope thats clear.

These places may be included in the picture rally if suitable.

PLease email your suggestions with as much information as possible on the history and EXACT location to

[email protected]

Get thinking :D

Tom

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Admins - would it be possible to make this a sticky so it doesn't get lost?? Or is there set criteria that has to be met for something to be a sticky? Would really like to draw on as many peoples as possible local knowledge for the Picture Rally.

Tom

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
This is a plea to EVERYONE reading this site - whether youre a member or not. Yes Guest - thats YOU :happy7:

We need you to email us your weird and wonderful locations anywhere in England Ireland Scotland or Wales that you know about.

Theese places must NOT be particularly well known such as Stonehenge, The Houses of Parliment, etc etc - you get the idea.

Rather these places should be interesting but little known and noted for something eg an old waymarker, feeding trough used 100's of years ago but still there, local follies that wouldnt be that well known outside of the local area etc etc - hope thats clear.

These places may be included in the picture rally if suitable.

PLease email your suggestions with as much information as possible on the history and EXACT location to

[email protected]

Get thinking :D

Tom
I'm well up for this - keep an eye on your mailbox over the next couple of weeks for GPS locations, images, and history of said places..........:D

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,040 Posts
Stickifided

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
I 'll put tam on to this.. i think she was a weird and wonder tour guide in her past life.. she is great at it....

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok Have had a few really interesting places emiled - thanks guys. Now the rest o' ya - get your thinkin hats on - wheres all those lovely little wonderful places you grew up around, like to go to to get away from it all etc etc .... keep em comming. We need your input :study:

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Some really really cool places starting to me emailed in now - Brillant lads and lassies - keep them comming.
You cant beat a bit of local knowledge :D

Please keep them comming............

[email protected]

tom

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Again some more really nice off beat places being sent in - keep them comming - it will help make the rally varied and intresting and take people to places theyd probably not normaly consoder going to. Keep the contributions comming - theyre the essence of the rally. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
No Problem
Us Germans are soooo much into foreign places Poland,North Africa,France..........:) :) :)

·
Registered
542 Posts
Any news on when this will be live?

I need stuff to do in a fortnights time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts