Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zen Overland are having their first official rally on 6-8th September in the Mendip hills in Somerset. This rally has previously been held under the Horizons Unlimited name, with the same organisers, so the event will have a similar feel of informal story swapping, only this time, tickets are cheaper and there will be both road and off-road ride outs in the glorious Mendip hills. There will be very good local cider and real ale available and the option to get some extremely good food provided by the venue.

Tickets are currently at £35, and will be rising in price as the event gets closer. Details here: "Zen & the Art of Cider" Bike Rally ticket : 6-8th Sept

I'll be there, be good to see some of you there too!

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
That is the XRV national meet. That weekend is always the XRV National so if they want us lot to come they need to rethink that date. Would like to join in but I have not yet mastered being in two places at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
7,723 Posts
That is the XRV national meet. That weekend is always the XRV National so if they want us lot to come they need to rethink that date. Would like to join in but I have not yet mastered being in two places at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
OR, we could go & just take over!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts