Honda XRV Forum banner
3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  HUDDERS 
#1 ·
Hi there folks,
Im having trouble loading city navigator nt europe v9 onto my laptop. It goes so far through the proccess then seems to get stuck and throws up a information text reading :-
Source file not found :F:\Disk1.cab. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it.
Obviously this is preventing the cd to load but why I dont know, im not a techy so laymans terms please lol
Regards Tez:mad:

#2 ·
Hi Tez

Hope you and Sylv are well

I have not got a clue either - need to ring the Garmin Help line - I have lost the software when No1 son deleted the hard drive and cannot find the CD so I need to ring them myself

#3 ·
Hi Paul, yes were both good mate but been busy refurbing a bungalow to sell on, carpets gone in today so up for sale next week glad to see the back of it and get my life back lol.
Tried garmin this aft not much use, i have found with them its the luck of the draw as to who picks the phone up some are great and some not so.
Trying else where so here's hoping.
See ya soon Tez

#4 ·
Hi guy's, dont quite know what I have done but all is well with mapsource at the mo, all maps loaded and functioning ok. Thanks for all offers of help much appreciated.
Tez:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.