Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
luddite
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've just realised that with all the hassle of the last few weeks with Bro in laws problem, I've completely forgotten the twins birthday!

Quick! I need some easy & cheap idea's for a pair of 5 year olds, that i can organise before wednesday...:tool:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Roller Skating?

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
The box for whatever you decide to buy them...:(

Depending on your parenting style, I'd get a climbing-frame. They're old enough not to launch themselves off it and will love the adventure of being off the ground.

·
luddite
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The box for whatever you decide to buy them...:(

Depending on your parenting style, I'd get a climbing-frame. They're old enough not to launch themselves off it and will love the adventure of being off the ground.
they would love a climbing frame, unfortunately we only have a gravel courtyard that is very full once both cars are in it...

When I came downstairs this morning I found two very carefully coloured in pictures of birthday cakes on my chair, they just happened to be there by the purest of hasards of course...:toothy9:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Just one word Lego.
Its worked well for all the kids birthday Ive forgot.

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
:laughing3: I don't think I have a "style"...
Nonsense! All French parents have a style but as it's always the same they don't realise it. Are your children trained to sit at the table when they eat; to always say good morning when they pass adults in the street; to distinguish between cheeses; to spend a good part of each day exploring, much of it outdoors and out of your sight?

Thought so! :D Tis why a climbing-frame came to mind. It can't be long until they are made illegal over here!

·
luddite
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nonsense! All French parents have a style but as it's always the same they don't realise it. Are your children trained to sit at the table when they eat; to always say good morning when they pass adults in the street; to distinguish between cheeses; to spend a good part of each day exploring, much of it outdoors and out of your sight?

Thought so! :D Tis why a climbing-frame came to mind. It can't be long until they are made illegal over here!
ok, fair cop.
not so much the out of sight bit, (they're only 5, even of they do have the advantage of being two) but the rest is about right.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts